PLEASE NOTE THAT ORDERS AND PRE-ORDERS PLACED USING PAY PAL OR A CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLACING THE ORDER.
- What are my shipping choices and associated costs?
- Domestic & International: Shipping will be USPS and shipping fees are flat rates based on weight and shipping type (i.e. Media Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Intl., etc.). No handling fees are charged at any time.
- Can I order via phone?
- YES. You may order via phone, in person at our office and our online store which is open 24/7. The office phone is (714) 590-2794. Please call if you are planning to be in the area, Liz is usually at the office Tues-Fri. 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- What are the forms of payment you accept?
- All items are subject to prior sale. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and PayPal. Payment must accompany order. CA residents must include 7.75% sales tax or provide a VALID resale number.
- How do you grade your books?
- We grade all books as accurately as possible, fine being the highest. Books are graded book first, hence F/NF is a "Fine" book in a "Near Fine" dust jacket. We also use VG (Very Good), Good, and Poor. IF NO GRADE IS LISTED, THE BOOK IS AS NEW.
- What if I receive an order and it is damaged or the order never arrives?
- Returns are accepted within 3 days of receipt. Please email ASAP after receipt to inform me of returns. Book(s) must be returned in the same condition as received AND INSURED!!! If your book has not arrived within 14 days please e-mail us and we will determine a course of action
- Are all your books 1st editions?
- All books are US or UK 1st editions, unless otherwise specified.
If you have any questions that we may not have in our FAQ/Help Center, please e-mail us! email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.